NEW FOREST TRANSITION COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY
Community Gatherings at the Emery Down Village Hall, Emery Down, Lyndhurst
A Space for New Forest People to Share, Connect & Strengthen Together.
– Saturday 31 May : 10.15am – 1.30pm
– Sunday 14 September : 10.15am – 1.30pm
– Saturday 8 November : 10.15am – 1.30pm
Please arrive from 10.15am for refreshments, to start fully at 10.30am.
– AGM Saturday 10 January 2015, 11.00am – 4.00pm, Minstead Study Centre
New Forest Transition Community Gatherings are friendly, interactive and positive. They are open to community members from all walks of life, especially those interested or involved in local, environmental or community activities.
They have 2 parts :
- Relaxed, structured sessions to connect with others, share experiences, value our efforts, celebrate achievements, see the bigger picture, spark new ideas, develop personal resilience, and strengthen community.
- Social time and a communal vegetarian lunch, created by everyone.
The gatherings are free to attend.
Families and people of all ages welcome.
Please bring a contribution to the shared vegetarian lunch.
Please let us know you’re coming, so we can prepare resources for everyone. Text or call Eleni Palánzas on 07557 129 671, or mail her on email@example.com
The first gathering on Sat 31st May is the day before the Eden Project’s Big Lunch … so come and join your community lunch here!